Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash [2004-2010]
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash [2004-2010]
matt262 matt262

«  I love »

Published on 12/27/11 at 02:19
Made in California United States.
The handle is classic fender as a whole. Channel C. 22 jumbo frets I think. The pickups are SCN (Samarium noiseless colbat) no crackling precision in any style (Melow, crunch, clean, fuzz, distortion).
It has 3 single microphone, a posistion selector 5 positions, combined with a switch for the microphones. Parrallles or series you get more or less boost, or deep in the mediums.
A has two slcteur of Tone + 1 volume.
The handle Mapple gives a more biting guitar palisandre the key.

The neck is super enjoyable, you can quickly and trs dplacer fawn enjoyable. In terms of weight and quilibrage guitar, there's nothing to say. You can play sitting upright, it does not slip, it is not dsquilibre. It is frankly enjoyable.
The access to acute is extremely easy. The pearl back offer also an enjoyable touch. The sound is easily RULES. It can switch and the knobs of the rglant Tone scan style from jazz, funk, blues, rock, reggea, pop, rock and metal.
For a full potential is a tube amp, however, calls.

I play blues / jazz / funk and it suits me perfectly. The range of the scans is important trs, so we can adjust the sound that toujorus DSIR.
J'obtient with the neck pickup instead of the Bleusy for accompaniment or rhythmic. By switching gives more depth in the low and medium. Passing on the neck pickup and the middle one is in funky shades perfect for side dishes. The middle pickup is very good for crunchy sounds by switchan is put into the series of three micro fender. The sound is rich in particular square as treble and bass. This sound is a paticulier this type of guitar, since I am not aware of this type of sound with a Gibson or a PRS or even other brand.
I use a H & K amp modeling has Zenter lamps. With a cry baby and Morley Wha Volume.
All sounds are usable only BMOL, the bridge pickup with distortion, lack of energy, even with switch.

I use it for 6 years now. I try Gibson, PRS, Ibanez of signatures, and lag is by far the one that surprised me the most because of its versatility and its combination of sound microphone. I love the posibilit to switch microphones.
The report quality price celon me correct, it is a professional tool that fits perfectly to all types of music, while keeping in mind Fender Start. I would do without this choice hsiter.