« Nice color option »Publié le 08/01/11 à 18:51
This color option on this guitar is just a stellar masterpiece. It looks almost like a frost metallic gray color. Very unique and very excellent. I like this color combination with the maple fretboard very much. It just has this appeal that draws my eyes right into it.
Fender American Stratocaster Blizzard Pearl Maple Fretboard Features:
* Solid alder body (urethane finish)
* Modern C-shaped maple neck with rich, deep neck tint, glossed neck front with satin back
* 22 medium jumbo frets
* 3 hot American Strat single-coil pickups
* Delta-tone™ no-load circuit (includes high output bridge pickup and special no-load tone control for middle and bridge pickups)
* Bent steel Fender saddles
* Copper Infused Cast Strat® Bridge Block (steel with copper- 100% metal) for Increased Mass and Improved Tone
* Thinner undercoat for improved body resonance
* American 2-point trem
* Rosewood or maple fretboard
* Staggered machine heads
* Fender SKB hardshell case, cable, strap, and polishing cloth
These guitars sound amazing in any format you put them in. They are an essential element of music and will be until judgment day. When it comes to the sound of a Strat there really is no other. Many other builders make good guitars but none as classic as this guitar. I hear guys talk about finding a Strat sounding guitar and look to Suhr and Anderson and completely bypass the sound that started it all. The sound is everyone from Jimmy to John Mayor and in between. You have more control of the fret board and the upper frets. The fret board seems a little more flat on top compared to a PRS guitar or a Suhr. The feel of the neck is just what makes this guitar shine its light.
At new you can pick one of these guitars up for right around $1099, which isn't bad for an American rock legend. You can find them on the used market for right around $650. So even the used ones hold there value pretty well. So many tonal possibilities that will accompany anything musical genre from pop to modern rock. I would recommend this guitar to any guitar player. Everyone needs a Fender Strat in their arsenal. A great everyday guitar and a players dream.