Ibanez JS100
Ibanez JS100

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Joe Satriani series.

bloodjob bloodjob

«  My favorite guitar »

Published on 08/14/13 at 15:15
I came across a Korean 97 and 16 years there is more left. As soon as I saw her beautiful black dress, her feline look, I knew it would be mine and I would polish the handle.

Amateur wholesale satriani and shred in general, I rushed over JS 100 as be approximately one every lover of this kind of scratch would. Beautiful face, beautiful line, good violin, there's joe satriani written on the 22th box, good enough it almost there. I admit that floyd and I it has never gone well together because I have never been kind to the pulling of strings (52-12 min) or even in my game bears. But it is thanks or because of this guitar that I really made the instrument.

I kept the original di-marzio I found sympatic, I still would prefer humbuckers to single coils. The handle is a treat, similar to the best fenders I've tested but thinner and therefore more conducive to the furious riffs and solos pests.

16 years and I've never really had to adjust. A small miracle. Except the damn vibrato which ended blocked thanks to a perverse but thorough DIY (random nuts glued to stop), nothing has ever moved and I pampered. Obviously, a tel.modèle, even if more in the range of Js signing mériyait my attention. It takes good agreement, it is a joy to change strings without having to cut, push pull switch for the humbucker to single coil is a curious but brilliant idea, and the shape is just perfect for all styles music, from the blues to the more cavernous metal.

When le.vibrato not beat the wing, I could grind on without end tune, and it was very nice to huuuuurler harmonics to the whammy bar. Level original pickups, which it will. I have read many times that we could have a hundred times better but I still managed to be amazed and pleased with the sound. The guitar is absolutely fabulous outfit and comfort level of play, ca feels a death in the sound, which in addition is EXTREMELY warm and round. I always wanted to put seymour duncan really more pêchus and responded better to attack especially on the neck pickup but in the end I leave blank. In 16 years the mechanical did not move, only floyd resented, but I'm not his punches (pantera good time) ...

I have only one advice to give thee a fan of joe Satchurator in the soul. Price or is found OCCAZ, compared to a whole lot of modern instruments is on, it is not the best value for money. The vibrato can be a problem for someone who has no time to lose with ca. But frankly, in 450 euros OCCAZ, we find pure state while the big sisters are neeeettement more dear because rarer too.

It is still my guitar Favorite, even if the mouth, I've always loved the "guitar batman", the bc rich widow with head or dean of dimebag darrell.

This Ibanez is for me one of the best guitars, both for its musical qualities as for its aesthetic perfection.