< Tous les avis Lâg Arkane Matt Design A100MD

rapiah rapiah

«  Guitar metal midrange »

Published on 05/16/11 at 10:04
see other reviews

The neck is quite nice, thin, wide and flat key. I personally do not like (lack of habit), but it's a fast race and I find easy access to acute. The varnish on the neck is nice and slides it right.
Ergonomics is Strat-type, so good. The guitar is light.
A 5-way switching, 1 volume and 1 tone, it is in the classic and it's easily his rule. Small problem: with the switch "rotary", it is difficult to target the intermediate positions.

It is from here that it is spoiled. In his clear, 2 doubles and just can play everything, but it has no personality and is very cold. In crunch, the lack of warmth and flexibility. With distortion, the sound is not very well defined harmonics and are not easy to leave (the one I tried curled a little, which might explain the problem of harmonics).
I'm not saying that the microphones are disgusting, but being too versatile, they become means everywhere.
The knobs are not great either, it's all or nothing.
However, I found the Floyd enough good quality, it collects the worst stunts without detuning the guitar. on the other hand, not to bend on a rope to allow another ring because the vibrato bends down at the slightest bend ...

I've played a bit of time with (that of a friend). I like the comfort and look, I like her less. To really have fun, we should change the pickups and potentiometers.
The value is pretty good, a pink floyd is expensive, a good race too. In addition, the electronics, it turns easily and gradually if the chatter does not have too much money at once.
on the other hand, big concern: the gate at 1 year and is already beginning to grow old! Painting becomes bright and bar, fret ... she is already worn out much but my buddy is not a nag.
Personally, I would not do this choice because the mail does not really please me. However, if someone has a good mic kit with him, this guitar can be a sacred matter.