Peavey Thor Predator
Peavey Thor Predator

STC-Shaped Guitar from Peavey belonging to the Marvel series.

MGR/Adam Taylor MGR/Adam Taylor

« Peavey Predator »

Published on 12/20/01 at 15:00
I received this guitar from my uncle about a year ago. I believe that he paid around $200 for it about 6 years ago. Its an older model predator obviosly.

Everything I have learned on guitar has been on this guitar. Its been a great guitar for a beginner like myself. Affordable, yet not cheaply manufactured. It can be aggressive, yet passive, whichever mood the player is in.

It just might be the strings, but when I play, the strings tend to hit the fret bars a lot causing a metallic sound after power chords and what not.

It looks similiar to a Fender Strat with a red body finish, and maple wood fretboard. It really is a good guitar for beginners, or for anyone for that matter.

Bottom Line, this is a great thing to have. I love it, I love playing it. I've had very few problems or dislikes out of this unit. The price is reasonable.