Electro-Voice has added to its family of ZX loudspeakers with the introduction of the passive 12” ZX1-Sub.
Built for use in both mobile applications and fixed installations, the ZX1-Sub comes with a range of features such as EV-engineered 12” EVS-12S woofer operating in the 42 Hz to 200 Hz (-10 dB) frequency range and a frequency response of 53 Hz-125 Hz (-3 dB). The nominal impedance of the subwoofer is eight ohms and its maximum sound pressure level is 127 dB.
The model features a 15mm-thick internally braced wooden enclosure with two side handles, a structured coating and a steel grille. The ZX1-Sub’s two recessed NL4-type connectors are wired in parallel, allowing the input signal to be looped through and designed to make it possible to operate full-range loudspeakers such as the ZX1 together with the ZX1-Sub using a single amplifier channel. Furthermore, with dimensions of 40 x 44 x 46 cm, the latest member of the ZX series weighs-in at 20 kilos.
- EVS-12S 12“ LF driver
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 42 Hz – 200 Hz
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 53 Hz – 125 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Sensitivity: 94 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power handling: 400 W cont., 800 W prog., 1600 W peak
- Two recessed NL4-type connectors
- Integrated adapter for pole-mounting full-range systems
- Steel grille
- Internally braced 15-mm plywood enclosure with a structured coating and integrated handles for transportation
- Weight: 19.8 kg
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 44 cm x 46 cm (H x W x D)
Check out www.electrovoice.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Grund Audio GT 01 Series Grund Audio Design announces the availability of the GT 01 Series loudspeakers.
- Enhanced STI-PA Measurement with XL2 New firmware for the XL2 Acoustic Analyzer is designed to automatically offer an updated STI-PA measurement standard for all users.
- FX-AES Digital Audio Extension for Flexus Analyzer NTi Audio is extending the functionality of the Flexus Audio Analyzer by adding a digital audio interface option.