Korg MS2000R
Korg MS2000R
Anonymous

«  expander for a super cheap! »

Published on 03/08/11 at 09:39
everything mentioned above

almost a knob = one function so very intuitive and friendly

it's a good big sound Korg, a simple and interesting arpeggiator is not going to go out for hours over a desired sound, there is also a "sequencer" to the sound evolved over time like a motion control Roland but it is not a step sequencer so suspicious about this item! I merely serve to create an "atmosphere" in music, create effects, create a sequence "sound" he has very good layers but the polyphony is a bit tight, the bass is interesting too, I use not great lead so I am silent on this point when I use my utility B virus or my blofeld I "pair" often with the supernova MS2000 both at the same time is the ball! Finally, this remains my personal opinion!

what I like most about the MS2000 is all these knobs direct simple ergonomics, size not too bulky, metal hull strength, the knobs work like the first day, I must say not smoke above, I fact that the studio, and is well protected from dirt and dust regularly, there is no contest the next gear aged care you give it, yes yes yes I would do this choice, and if he had let me go I ' buy another right away!

Images linked to this review

• photo