< Tous les avis Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

MAC intel core duo two 2,16ghz 2giga ram

NOTICE GLOBAL

hello all,
I presents me I am a teacher of classical guitar and electric folk past ten year.
it is a disaster this new guitar pro 6!
I had 5 ro guitar before and I'm new guitar pro 6 were leaving but my kind out in two pages instead of one!
2 it normment demand for resources, it takes two take ages to turn ...
3 GTP are no longer read !! he read that GTP3 GTP 5 GTPX
4 I sent two email on the guitar pro support for their problems and explain the still no answers after a month!
Please do not make the mistake of buying it you'll regret it unless you have a very powerful PC or Mac with lots of RAM and again ...
it is for someone who wants to realize a piece of music but for the rest ...
a +