Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

julien.escure julien.escure
Publié le 06/22/07 à 07:48
Telecaster custom flame top
This guitar is assembled in the core parts are manufactured in the USA and the finish is clean and beautiful!
The handle and yes al! is a modern C may flatten. It has 22 frets trs well poses an ebony fingerboard and abalone markers in the most beautiful effect.

Two beeps in Semour duncan american made chard, their record is extensive trs from blues to heavy everything goes! Boiled a Polivalente I say, judge a three-position selector rather volume, a knob of Tone and increasingly a push pull for split mics either SERIES or in parallel. What makes us nothing short of six combinations.

The Chevallet fixed that for my part I regret (it become trs but require the associate to the collar round the strings through the body of our generous sustain tle is fenomenal!

The handle is a fan of the highway on your way round here gibson did in the modern ateindre without the finesse of a ibanez raproche it will be about even. Finish painted in the same tone the body with white pinstripes and trs is surperbe enjoyable play.
The custom still tle dmarque the rest of the production Fender neck so the neck, and the junction Sleeve sewn in for easy ACCS Acute too! we are in the trs, trs class!

The shape reminds one tle SERTE yes it is! But the outline is still Fasson Stat Corp., the weight it consequant tle bodibuilde our abuse of steroids, ca surprised at dpart but for tle is really heavy, but it's good suporte is to sustain anything like it!

The probe is great even when unpluged djas his sone of a marshal I say no! one branch, probe light, full rich round cots believe that it is played on a Les Paul activates the push-pull and is more djas tle longer snapping as a probe of how the blues Funck. It pushes the race marshal all lamps of background distortion, it's a slash tlecaster! We activate the push-pull and that is hitting the heavy, Mr Hendrix. short, polivallent!

For those who wants to tackle as it is for your servant is simply gnial!

I play on a Marshall JCM and also a Fender The Twin "red knob" and throughout the registry password.
Well it's not a Start but it's on with the push pull it can be on same aproach. APRS for probes guibson round and warm is all that has BB King and Jimi Page and Slash as well, a beautiful family all the same!

I guitard this past year I buy it by accident actually, I walked into the store to buy strings, I saw the beautiful, I have a good time ssaille (c 'is that I prefer the sounds normally more Strato) and considering the price and the look baby SOND I left with my strings and a tlecustom!.

In short the finish is great, beyond any doubt that this is superior in Mexico.
The guitar is beautiful trs, flamtop, liserais white on the body and the handle, he even painted up the head of the same color as the body 'trs is beautiful!
Verdict trs beautiful guitar that sounds like no one but more like a tlecaster Lespaul tsrsonable price for a device of that class.