Fender American Standard Telecaster [2012-2016]
Fender American Standard Telecaster [2012-2016]
c2boss c2boss

«  excellent guitar »

Publié le 07/19/13 à 07:09
Tele U.S. standard so everything is standard :) I leave you to the literature of web

his strong point: an ultra easy handle, late, great access, it's always weird to go from strat to the TV, it always seems to be faster on the TV.
it is a bit heavy but hey nothing dramatic.
I do not know why Fender strives to deliver his guitars in 9/42, even though the anchors and colors that do not always talk to ... but overall a TV, it plays better on tie a little harder this is a guitar that should therefore slams into him!

My TV has long been connected to a Hot Rod ... and I've always been frustrated because of screaming treble made, it is true that television is a guitar that beats faster in the high mids and I found that the combination VOX / TV sounded better, a more compressed bit rounder ... TV is my favorite machine funky casserole!

Me, it is my Heart Guitar, less versatile and less tolerant than my strat, it's still a great guitar clear sound saturated, she left for planif keep playing it but I hope to make it re- back in my rig soon