Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]
Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]

American Telecaster [2000-2007], TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Telecaster series.

tonioux 12/09/2007

Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007] : tonioux's user review

Tele 24 frets United States a short tele what?

The handle is a great tele mache round enough, access to acute is huge, superb ergonomics (perfect balance ...) who has a gibson will not be out of place tro side handle (cons with nothing to do .. .: p)

With a micro Di Marzio bridge (because the original bolt a bit and lacks aggressiveness) is sublime! a distortion that starts like clockwork greasy ideal for rock / metal / pop my marshall began badly bear! ;) , What about the neck pickup ... good it feels that there is a reverb built into a very clean punchy! ideal for blues / funk / acoustic frankly it's superb! against distortion in by the neck pickup is horrible but the di Marzio is for! I put 10

It's frankly a beautiful jewelry! I'm really a fan of fender telecaster in particular (the layers are thinner neck is always a different type of games) are excellent models US EXCEPT original bridge pickup and electronics that could have been more neat but with all the remakes has OCCAZ where I put my di Marzio is the thunder I have the equivalent of a deluxe, in short a beautiful skyscraper that will please any fan of telecaster ...