Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]
Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

Hellwing Hellwing
Published on 09/06/05 at 08:43
Fender American Tele-
-22 Boxes
-2 Single American Tele pickups
American Tele-Bridge (6 bridges)
-1 Volume knob
-1 Knob tonalitbr />-3 position selector
Rosewood-profile modern 'C'
Supplied with case-molded strap, cable, cloth ...

- The rosewood fingerboard is so enjoyable trs you can walk without any problem on the handle, slide it alone!
- Access to the latest cargo is not the most ais but remains even done everything possible with a can drive, you get used to rev faster!
- I love its graceful shape and smooth curves, there does not hang with the design of the head or body ... me it suits me perfectly. Only drawback (and the time for me, it is not one): The weight: that with a solid alder body this guitar is worth its weight in cacahute, and it is sometimes hard stand on with this beast hooked the shoulder, but hey, is not it a sign of the quality of the material?
- Regarding the rglage sound, do not esprer find "its own" ds the first time, contrary to what some believe, the TV standards of resource and I m me, I do not exploit all or even found

- Although this guitar is more "target" as the Stratocaster, which is more ambivalent on TV offers a wide plume noise.
- Of course, this guitar is the most dstine Blues or country (and again) but I can play both the English rock, rock more general and its derivatives ...
For those who complain of the impossibility to play sounds more mtal, trash or Hardcore ... Well they did that not buy this type of guitar and head over to a SG ...
- The microphone of a fever, my taste a lot of punch in and out sound trs sec.
- When was that of the grave, it is warm trs
when handling the Tone knob you can get an extraordinary range of sounds
It would both clear the road or a distortion or overdrive, I love.

I do possde this guitar for 2 months, then, is to tell you how much I have not had time to discovering relement. The finish is perfect (after all, this is not a US fender for nothing) and you can qu'tre charm by this instrument (which totally changes a replica of poor quality offers by brands side).
This is a guitar that keeps a lifetime even if it can be supplemented with other guitars ...
The fact that it sold in its Case, with all the accessory is an additional asset to tip the balance of good cluck.
The only problem that is not really A: The price, in Euro 1300 in France is sure it is expensive.
Personally, I am providing the direct in California to qualify for a small reduction of 400 euro ... is to know ....