All ToneBoosters VST plug-ins have been updated to version 2.3.
- EBU Loudness / EBU Compact: Algorithms updated to reflect the recent (2011) changes in ITU-R 1770, EBU R128, and ATSC A/85 (change in relative gating levels).
- Equalizer: Added a control for logarithmic spectrum analysis. Power spectrum, left/right pan, and mid/side ratio can now be computed with logarithmic filters with any width between 0 and 1 octave.
- All plugins: Several minor changes to improve readability of GUIs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ToneBoosters releases TB Sibalance ToneBoosters announces the availability of the final version 1.0 of its TB Sibalance de-esser plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
- ToneBoosters launches a dynamics processor The new ToneBoosters TB Evoke plug-in features 5 essential dynamics processing tools for your audio tracks
- ToneBoosters updates its plug-ins to V3 ToneBoosters updated yesterday its plug-ins to V3, with a new GUI, various improvements and a new compressor plug-in.