Blackstar Amplification HT-1R
Blackstar Amplification HT-1R

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Blackstar Amplification belonging to the HT-1 series.

jauffret jauffret

«  gni fi! »

Publié le 02/06/11 à 05:59
- Good reverb quite acceptable although with gradual adjustment.

- Sounds really giving clear voice sound strange guitars tested.
-Duesenberg,
Fender-TV,
Epiphone Casino Elitist-,
Taylor's own acoustic).

- Sounds very convincing crunch.

Settings are simple and effective.
They can quickly implement sound clean, crunch to very saturated.

I play various styles and I find there anything I need.
equalizer with his choices or his Rican roast beef is very interesting.
I appreciate the very large least because Ca saturation is not my favorite repertoire

2 months of use, still very satisfied.

I appreciate
+ Crunch sounds clear and full, equalizer and reverb settings.
+ The possibility of plugged my tablet to be accompanied archos mp3, midi files ...
+ Exit ht1r plugged into my multitrack magneto through emulation hp