Headstrong launches the Santa Cruz Series
The new Headstrong Santa Cruz Series of valve amps is inspired by the Blackface models and debuts with a 5W version.
Headstrong adds that the Santa Cruz is not a replica of any specific Blackface guitar amp, but he found inspiration in various versions to create the hand-wired circuit.
To debut this series, Headstrong offers 5-9W combos and head, but more powerful amps should soon be available.
- 5 - 9W output power
- Ability to use 6V6 / EL34 / 6L6 power tubes without rebiasing the amp
- Supports 5Y5 / 5U4 / GZ34 rectifier tubes
- Hi and Lo inputs
- Volume control
- 3-band EQ
- Tube Reverb
- Line level output
- Reverb in and out jacks
- 8 Ohms speaker outputs
- 1-button footswitch included
The SC-5 combos are available with three speaker options:
- 1x8” : $1375
- 1x10” : $1425
- 1x12” : $1475
A head is also on the list for $1325, as well as different paid options, including colors, Alnico speakers and extension cabs. More info at headstrongamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Rotosound pedals coming this March Rotosound announced that its new effect pedals for guitar will be available in March.
- Seymour Duncan announces the Vapor Trail Seymour Duncan will launch in March its second guitar effect pedal, the Vapor Trail analog delay.
- DLS Effects introduces Reckless Driver Reckless Driver, the new effect pedal from DLS Effects, can take your guitar sound from overdrive to distortion.