Orange TH30 Combo
Orange TH30 Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Orange belonging to the TH series.

valemtymes valemtymes

«  My little favorite »

Published on 02/05/13 at 03:08
So we have the all-tube amp

Lamps amplifier: 4 x EL84

Preamplifier lamps: 4 x ECC83

Light Effects Loop: 1 x ECC81

Level 1 input connector jack outputs for external speaker effects loop

Power 7W 15W or 30W

Low volume settings trebble gain shape

The setup is quite simple. I never open the manual. It's a good obtien easily

I play punk rock grunge alternative rock classic rock psychedelic rock, we get a clear round and thick greasy. on the other hand in distortion if you push: 0 you can go in metal hyper alone. I use a fender strat, jaguar kurt cobain signing and telecaster. I love everything about this amp sounds as well as the maintenance that clean very well even with a drummer violent distortion at 12pm if not its going too violent

I use it for a year so I test a vox30w a hot road ENGL deluxe one and my choice was the TH30 what I like the most the sound the look that I like moin weight. The value for money is good I would do this choice without hesitation