< Tous les avis Peavey Delta Blues 115

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Peavey belonging to the Classic series

MGR/Jason Hazelton MGR/Jason Hazelton

« Peavey Delta Blues 1x15 »

Published on 10/06/04 at 15:00
I got this little piece of heaven from a local music store in Sumter S.C. I gotta a hell of a deal too! I only paid 350 bucks, and the thing was brand new. I just had a tiny tear in the tweed. Big fu*king deal right? The reason I bought this amp was simply the SOUND!!!!!!!! There is only one word to describe it HEAVEN!

One 15" speaker, makes for deep bottom end, but not too bassy. It has Reverb, and Tremolo with speed and depth setting. No stand-by switch, but that isn't really needed on lower wattage amps.
I have owned marshall 50 watts, and this little 30w blows them out of the water with tone, volume and clarity. The clean channel is crisp and clear, like glass. The overdrive channel is real bluesy and also great for southern and classic rock. Three 12AX7's in the pre-amp, and four EL-84's in the power section. I hear people all the time say that solid state amps are just as good as tube amps, and that there is no difference in the tone or sound. Well, i've played all types of solid states, and the first three tube amps I ever played, hooked me! I don't give a shit what people say, MY EARS TELL ME THAT TUBES ARE BETTER!! And this little tube amp can be had for a reasonable price. I think it normally runs about 400 to 450, however if you shop around, you can find it cheaper. I can't describe in words the beautiful sound of this amp.
It also has PLENTY of head room. More then enough for even medium sized gigs. Besides, most of the time; me anyway, your amp will have a mic on it.

It has a solid state effects loop and rectifier, but even that's not a big deal. It is still all tube unless you use the tremolo and reverb.
The one I have didn't come with a tube guard, but that's only 20 bucks on ebay.

SOLID AS A ROCK!!! PERIOD. Nothing else to say.

The bottom line is this. THIS AMP IS SERIOUSLY UNDER PRICED! I used to be a Marshall fan, but every Marshall I ever owned just gave me mechanical and electrical problems. I AM NOW A DIE HARD PEAVEY FAN!!! Thank you Mr. Peavey. Keep em' commin'! I plan to buy the classic 50 next.

This is a great product. Even if you play heavy metal, just throw a pedal in front of it and there you go! I definately reccomend this amp!!!

GREAT PRODUCT PEAVEY!