Fryette Amplification Sig:X
Fryette Amplification Sig:X
widomar widomar

«  Very disappointed »

Published on 12/26/12 at 12:23
Everything has already been marked repeatedly.

Many choice of different modular Wishing is a big plus!
The sound output is good, big and bold, precise way I like it.

Playing black, death metal, rock and punk, yes it is absolutely what I do and want to do.
I use it with my Ibanez and my MBM1 mainly LTD H1007.

And this is where I would come!
Yes indeed on paper everything is amazing, beautiful, versatile, rich in possibility. Anything is possible with this amp!
But since I bought it, ie August 2010, it is already gone twice in repairs!
Once for noise that came from the electronics and lamps (knowing that I can return it twice for the same problem), and again because the amp spit! I can not turn it no longer lights.

A two blows revision 600 euros each time, I can simply say that this is NOT a reliable and from the seller say official Swiss, it is by far not the first time that all these problems coming!
So if I can advise you something, invest in equipment that has made the test of time!