Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head
Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head
loran38 loran38

«  excellent and versatile »

Published on 01/21/13 at 10:21
tube with a power ranging from 1/5/18/36 w which allows you to play at home in muted 1w, but beware it still sends as soon as joujoute with buttons and 5 watts c ... is already very well repet.
well out of the red box (off mode) which allows you to register and / or play with headphones. For my part I go through my old pod xt and I do not worry for now.
It includes all the connectors that go:
One midi / 1 output red box
footswitch x2: 1 for reverb and effects loop, the other 3 channels to select bright / crunch / lead /
Effects loop and one is even a jack to connect your guitar ...

you can not be more simple and adjustments are precise, easy to sculpt a sound.
this amp sounds great respect for your guitar and it's good fun.
3 channels, a flash light that one .... crunch crunch and a lead that special solo.
for metal: pedal mandatory
for others is what to do ... it is neutral.
it possesses a reverb correct.
it is not very heavy, covered with a metal cover, it is easy to carry around with two side handles and good quality bag.
with its blue light it is based Christmas tree or lamp, I love it!

perfect for my apple, I play rock, blues, jazz.
I play with a guy sg ibanez 1977 equipped with humbuckers di marzio x2n.
and a ibanez hollowbody 1983, equipped with seymour antiquity.
So this is the foot.
I took the cab tm112, very well built box closed, chipboard 30mm thick, the bass is accurate and it sends ...
the cab is light enough. all of which weighs barely 20kg to 7kg head

I have 3 days .... not had time to go around the beast you can imagine ....
I will complete the post when I know more ...
It is versatile, lightweight and quality ... I remake this choice without hesitation especially as I touched the price of 18w when a promo madness ..... great amp that I look great.