Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head
Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head
fed62 fed62

«  awesome! »

Published on 04/06/13 at 00:58
we are all on the lamps, 4 EL84 and 12AX7 3.
for there is a power attenuator that allows you to vary 36w / 18w / 5w / 1w and 0w which corresponds to the output integrated red box (or how to play quietly without bothering anyone plugging a mixer).
attention to the uneducated, the t ^ te is not THAT 36w, 36w it is at LAMPS! which equates to approximately 70w.
connectivity noon for fans, red box output, effects loop, output hp 8/16 ohms.

who already have a head trilogy, is the use of loud bang simple.il must dwell a little on to find equalize THE son.En Indeed, in Hughes slightest movement of a knob (bass / middle / treble) has much influence over others.
for the manual, I do not know, I do not need to read it.

I play almost all styles of Vigier, lag and fender.
This head fits all momentum.
a flat for the lead channel, choose well your guitar pickups!
I have emg active and DiMarzio Evolution .... it is runny.
Seymour is the best level of output means.
otherwise do not get too much gain.
for reverb, I would have preferred the knob on the front.
I play because after 2 * 12 hp on dedicated test in 1 * 10 and 1 * 12 we realize that it does not do him homage

I tried blackstar, orange, engl ..... is this one who comes out the best in sound and more connectique.de she has a unique look!
a bit expensive ... even qd € 800.
I got in NULOOP (now closed) to 700 €, which is already a bit more reasonable.
I would do this choice without problems, it is the most complete TubeMeister.