« Killer metal amp! »Publié le 04/23/11 à 14:52
* 120 watts RMS into 16, 8, or 4 ohms
* 6 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 - EL34 power amp tubes
* Footswitchable Lead/Rhythm channel select
* 3-band EQ on each channel
* Resonance and Presence controls on each channel
* Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
* Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel
* Bright switch on Rhythm channel
* Preamp output
* Effects loop
* Bias test point
* Footswitch included
* Made in the U.S.A.
This amp is a stellar piece of work! The tone from the amp might be on everyone's plate but it has sensational grind to the tone that is so flavorful to my ears. It makes me want to start a metal band just to play this amp to the aggression that it is capable of achieving.
There is only one way to play this amp, and that is with a Charvel guitar. You need that alder body with a simple maple neck and a nice Seymour Duncan JB and you'll be cooking. This combo in my opinion is hard to beat. Just a fun combination that really gets filthy and dirty.
Another great feature to this amp is the line out fr the preamp. You can hook this into some effects and out to a power amp for some wet dry rig configurations. Also you will be able to send it out direct for recording or direct house PA systems. A great feature that it part of the new generation of amplifiers.
At new these amps come in at around $1200 which is great price for a fantastic sounding and looking amp. At a 120watts this thing is putting out some steam! I highly recommend.