Victory V40 The Duchess and The Viscount amps
The Duchess and the Viscount are completing Victory’s noble genealogy, between The Earl and The Duke.
Victory Amps launches today two 40W all-valve guitar amplifiers, the V40 The Duchess head and the V40 The Viscount 1x12 combo.
Both amps are identical: they feature a single channel with two switchable voices: the first offers a mid-60s US-type of tone, the second is a bit more powerful for a 50s style sound. And if you push the gain, you’ll engage the Mid-Kick function for a 60s British sound, so you can cover a large era of the blues and rock.
- Single channel amp
- 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2x EL34 power tubes (can be replaced with 6L6 valves)
- 4 power levels: 40W, 7W, Single-Ended 1.5W and Single-Ended 0.5W
- 2 switchable voices
- Mid-Kick switch
- Footswitchable digital reverb with hard bypass
- 3-band EQ
- Volume and master controls
- Series effect loop with hard bypass
- Included one-button footswitch
- Celestion G12M-65 Creamback speaker in the combo
Viewers of this article also read...
- Line 6 adds USB direct recording to AMPLIFi Line 6 has released firmware v2.1 of its AMPLIFi modeling guitar amps in order to add USB direct recording.
- T-Rex introduces the Nitros pedal T-Rex Engineering has unveiled a new mid-to-high gain distortion stompbox named Nitros.
- Gibson Les Paul Supreme Florentine Deluxe guitar lovers can discover the new Gibson USA Les Paul Supreme with a Florentine cutaway design, gold hardware and Bigsby.