Art TPS II
Art TPS II
tony-blackman tony-blackman
Publié le 08/31/10 à 14:18
it's a preamp to .... euuuuu, maybe a lamp ....

simple config that's clear.

heuuuuuu, well, yes, euuu not, and I did not like.

I wanted to sell in the week following the purchase, and bein impossible!

I of it away, nobody wanted it anyway.

I would let him rot in my basement because I was still not write a check for more refourguer has a type but not!
before trying it I bought a Tube MP from the same brand whose buttons had broken long before I had time to record a sound, I still wanted to believe it's ART and bein disappointment with this one!!

-The features I liked ????????????

Lerapport quality-made? it's a scam pure and hard, they call it the lamp pffffffffffffffffff

When one does not take a lot of money for something worthwhile, both afford Mcdonald, if so.
(For a little more take a TLA 5060)