Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Images
1/616
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

USB audio interface from Focusrite belonging to the Scarlett 1st Generation series

Public price: $499 incl. VAT
1 Focusrite 18i20 2nd gen playing back in Mono rather than Stereo on both headphone outputs
One morning, I put on my headphones to do my daily mixing and found that ALL audio from my DAW, music player and youtube was playing back in Mono. I checked my headphones by connecting them to a different source and it played back in normal stereo (my headphones are beyerdynamic 770 pro 250 ohms, I believe)

Also, the Focusrite Control software shows that it is outputting Stereo signal during playback. I reinstalled drivers and software to see if it would fix it but, it did not.
The audio sounds normal for the most part. No noise or pops or anything of the sort, just that its playing back in mono. Note that this is through all sources, not just my DAW with an accidental mono setting turned on. I've checked all the windows audio settings as well and all is normal. If I connect my headphones to the jack on the PC tower, it plays back in stereo so Im guessing its not a software issue..

I'm on windows 10 pc, using all the included cables that the interface came with. Also, ive been using the unit for a couple years without issues.
Hello, Have You found a solution to this? I'm having the same problem