Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
(20)
Write a user review
Buy new

Where to buy Scarlett 2i2?

Less
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$71 market value Value to be confirmed

Crackling sound on the left side of my headphones when changing volume?

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1,484 views
  • 1 follower
Crackling sound on the left side of my headphones when changing volume?
I'm using Audio Technica M50x. When I change volume, I hear crackling on the left side. It's doesn't affect listening to anything but it gets me worried. I've only got it for 1.5 year and now. It also isn't constant. It occurs only when I'm changing volume. I tried with different cables but still the same issue. It's nothing wrong with my headphones, but something with the input doesn't seem right to me. Any thoughts and advises? Thanks!