Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Images
1/922
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Thread help me out with my scarlette 2i2?

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 help me out with my scarlette 2i2?
For some weird reasons i cant seem to hear any sounds that is in mono whenever im using my scarlette2i2 i always change my channel into "1" whenever im recording my guitars coz channel 1/2 would only let me hear sound from the left ear but there is no sound coming whenever I changed it to channel 1 or 2 with my DAW. And anything in my drum bus that plays in mono doesnt have any sound as well but instead i only hear echoes from the reverb. My tracks that are in massive fm8 etc are just fine. Only in my audios and drum tracks..weird This never happened to me before help?
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you're having some issues.
Within regards to the 2i2, of you switch the Direct Monitor switch 'On' on the front of the unit, and play into Input 1, do you hear everything you should from your headphone port on the 2i2? Do you also see metering around the gain control when playing in?
If the answer to the above two questions is yes, then your issue is almost certainly a DAW setup issue.
If you want to email into us at supportteam@focusrite.com and provide some screenshots of your DAW, then we can take a look for you.
You may also wish to contact the DAW customer support to see if they can help, if we rule out any setup issues with the 2i2.

Hope this helps

Simon // Focusrite Technical Support