Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Focusrite Scarlett2 Solo
Write a user review
Buy new

Where to buy Scarlett2 Solo?

Less

This product is no longer sold
It has been replaced by:

Focusrite Scarlett Solo G3 Focusrite Scarlett Solo G3 New from $100 See offers
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

How to route a metronome through headphones while recording?

  • 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 1,532 views
  • 2 followers
How to route a metronome through headphones while recording?
I’ve looked at several forums searching for an answer to this question, but none of them seem to answer it. I use a Focusrite Scarlett Solo and a Blue Spark SL directly into the interface using FL Studio 11 as my daw. I can record and stuff, but I can’t play the metronome through the headphones without it recording it. Any ideas?
I'm trying to achieve the same thing -
Output audio through Main L/R, but route the metronome (+audio) to the headphone jack, so the metronome isn't in the main L/R output.

Any thoughts?