Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
(71)
Write a user review

Where to buy Fast Track Pro?

Less

This product is no longer sold
It has been replaced by:

Avid Fast Track Duo Avid Fast Track Duo View the Fast Track Duo page
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$65 market value Outdated value

Sound randomly stops sending to my interface

  • 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2,302 views
  • 2 followers
Sound randomly stops sending to my interface
I use my Fast track Pro as my audio output. Sometimes, when I'm using it, the sound will randomly mute. The device still shows up on my computer as the output, and everything seems normal, except there is no sound. The onboard monitoring on the interface still works. For some reason, I can get the sound to turn back on by changing the sample rate and bit depth in sound settings.

I suspect that it's just because it's a very old interface and the drivers are outdated, but does anyone have a solution to this problem?

I'm running windows 10.
It's the same for me, but I got the m audio air 192/6, the sound randomly stops when I'm inside of fl studio, the timelines also freezes. But when I change to fl studio Adio and then back to m audio asio it works for some minutes again.