Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
(71)
Write a user review

Where to buy Fast Track Pro?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Avid Fast Track Duo Avid Fast Track Duo
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$65 market value Outdated value

fast track pro with Reaper problems with samplerate

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1,277 views
  • 1 follower
fast track pro with Reaper problems with samplerate
Hello all,
I am using Reaper, new version, on an old Mac (os sierra) and with the Fast Track Pro.
Only when I use the M-audio, do my 48khz files play back slower. If I play the same Reaper project through headphones the speed is okay.
There is a problem in "communication" between Reaper and Fast Track Pro... I once solved the problem with a weird random button-pushing in between both softwares (driver and reaper)... you have to get them to communicate, so for instance instruct them both to switch to 44khz, and then from there on they are "sync-ed". But I can't get it to succeed now.
Anybody knows ?
Thank you.