Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio M-Track
(3)
Write a user review

Where to buy M-Track?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

M-Audio M-Track mkII M-Audio M-Track mkII
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$43 market value Outdated value

help me troubleshoot over discord?

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 972 views
  • 1 follower
help me troubleshoot over discord?
I'm looking for an experienced user of the (preferably older model) M-Track to help me troubleshoot and get set up, live over discord voice call

I know this is an unorthodox request, but I just feel the whole thing will go smoother with the ability to bounce ideas back and forth in realtime rather than waiting on thread replies

if you're willing to help, please shoot me a DM with your discord ID. thanks in advance to anyone who does