RME Audio Fireface UC
RME Audio Fireface UC

Fireface UC, USB audio interface from RME Audio in the Fireface series.

Quiet Dawn 10/11/2011

RME Audio Fireface UC : Quiet Dawn's user review

«  Nothing to say »

• Partager
I use my Fireface only in my homestudio and from the beginning I heard the difference, I discovered prods me, as well as details on some track Jeremy Ellis, for example. it is like listening to the real, it's a pleasure.

I work only audio ... all my synths (Micro Korg, Korg R3 & Juno 106) are connected to it and no problem, I have an iMac 2.7GHz processor and 4GB configue I have any worries.

USE

Drivers stable, no problems, just know well used. Totalmix is ​​nickel, a virtual console that is downright cool !!

I work only on Ableton Live and sometimes I use Reason as there is a bass plug that interests me ... but otherwise I do everything on Ableton Live, I easily mounts to over thirty tracks bug without latency. I have an almost equal to zero latency. Recording vocals nickel, scratching too.

Updates IMPECC day.

IMPLEMENTATION

Installation in five minutes. Anyone can install the EMR.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Very good value for money. Quality studio in a home ... often advised by ingestion sounds ... mine told me yes right away in the choices I had in mind.

I've since April and I would say anyone taking the RME ... a friend and he also was very pleased, it was almost the same config '(audio juno106, Rhodes, mix turntables on macbook pro running at 2.3GHz and bottomless problem with so many open slopes ...)