New Gibson Explorer Blackout
Gibson introduces an all-black Explorer guitar pushed to the extremes of shredding with a dual Dirty Fingers humbuckers.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck with Slim Taper shape
- Composite fingerboard with 12“ radius, 22 frets, black binding and Split Diamond acrylic inlays
- Nut width (Tektoid): 1.695“
- Mini Grover Kidney tuners, 14:01 ratio
- 2 Dirty Fingers humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, no cover
- 2 volume and 1 tone knob, 3-way control switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Black pickguard
- Black hardware
- Strings: .009 - .046
- Nitrocellulose Hi-Gloss Ebony finish
MSRP of this new Gibson Explorer Blackout is $1,999. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!