Gibson launches the Firebird 7
Gibson USA has taken the classic Firebird reverse designed and has improved it in a new model with three full-size humbucking pickups.
Specifications of this new Gibson Firebird 7:
- Reverse-shape mahogany body wings
- Mahogany and walnut neck-through-body construction, Slim Taper shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 frets and large Block acrylic inlays
- DSFR Firebird reverse headstock
- Black truss rod with golden Gibson logo
- Steinberger Gearless tuners, 40:01 ratio
- Three ’75 Classic Alnico 2 humbuckers with chrome covers
- 3 volume knobs, 1 tone knob, pickup on/off switches
- Tune-O-Matic bridge, Lyre tailpiece with tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- White pickguard with red Firebird graphic
- Hi-gloss nitro-cellulose Blue Mist finish
Gibson hardshell included
The US MSRP of this new Gibson Firebird 7 is $2599. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- (Almost) All Eventide in the H9 Max Eventide launches the latest edition in the H9 multi-effect series for guitars and will offer one H9 Max Gold 24k limited edition.
- Simulate a 12-string guitar with Mosaic Mosaic, DigiTech’s latest polyphonic effect pedal, will add body and dimension to any 6-string electric and electric-acoustic guitar.
- Wampler launches the Cranked OD Limited Edition Wampler Pedals is going to release a very special and limited edition of its Cranked overdrive pedal on Friday, November 28th.