Native Instruments Absynth 5
Native Instruments Absynth 5
Sphinx Sphinx

«  Very interesting and useful! »

Published on 08/24/12 at 03:45
No problem particular installation.

Synth in standalone and VST 32 and 64bits.

I mainly use Cubase Artist 6.5.

I give this advice following a request.

License, maintenance and upgrading is done by the Service Center, as always with Native Instruments.

My system was built by myself with the following components:

- Phenom II X6 1090T, hexacore, overclocked to 3800MHz.
- Motherboard Asus Sabertooth 990FX

---- Internal sound card Realtek High Definition Audio
Behringer Xenyx X1622 USB ----
---- M-Audio Fast Track USB

The XENYX used in recording playback in Cubase

M-Audio is the sound output in Windows 7 64bit, Xenyx output to headphones.

The internal card is available only as a "communication device" (for other messenger style).

The operating system is Windows 7 Home 64bit.

Everything is perfectly stable and compatible.

I use this virtual instrument for a year almost.

I was attracted initially after hearing some samples in banks or sounds offered on the site of Native. I found that in addition to the name stuck well to the type of sounds heard.

From there, I gave it a shot and I bought the complete instrument.

Well, I do not use it as synth: I does not (yet) time searching for new sounds. I use the preset sounds in the bank forunie with the instrument.

And that's HEU gold mine! Exactly what I was looking for! I could use more sounds in Absynth in all my songs. Truly rich and usable!

If you spend time looking for new sounds, I imagine the potential extraordinnaire! But I can not confirm, having not (yet) tested this option.

The value for money is good. It is not given, it is true. But considering the quality, I do not regret this investment. But it could be cheaper.

It is true that, from the outset, I "felt" good ... name, examples heard all told me that this instrument was made "for me." Sounds very diverse, nuanced, always with a lot of atmosphere, sometimes dark, or "foggy", and features USE.

I love this instrument. It really fits my current sound research and affinities.