Native Instruments Kontakt 5
Native Instruments Kontakt 5

Virtual Sampler/Sample Player from Native Instruments belonging to the Kontakt series.

Public price: $399 incl. VAT
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz
Publié le 08/03/11 à 17:33
There where no compatibility issues with any of the software I used with it, everything is pretty much straight forward right in front of you. It will take time to get use to changing the sounds and making your own, but with the ability to create your own and save it as a preset is a wonderful thing. The manual is very easy to understand and can guide you through the whole set up process and getting started. Kontakt also offers great customer service over the phone and through email, they will answer any questions you may have.

This Software works perfectly even when rewired with fl studio or with reason. I have been using Kontakt for about 1 year and a half now, and I love every minute of it. At the point I am at now, i just kontakt in a lot of my compositions. I work in several different genres and kontakt has well rounded sound for any genre of music. This software is easy to use, you maybe to tweak a lot to get the sounds exactly how you want them. But after you get the hang of it, the tweaking part comes natural so it wont take to long after that.

The thing that i dislike about kontakt is sometimes the sounds seem to be a little to airy. And it can take a lot of tweaking to get what you want, sometimes its frustrating with all the presets sounding so airy and not crisp. But if you are willing to put in the work, you will have great sounds. I am extremely happy with my choice to go with Kontakt. I have been using them for over a year now and they deliver a quality product at an affordable price. The precision and quality of sound sounds like it came from a 2,000 dollar keyboard.