The BeetStreet Sunrizer on Mac
BeepStreet announce the availability on Mac OS X of its Sunrizer subtractive synthesizer that was originally released on the iPad.
- 24-voice polyphonic subtractive synthesizer
- 2 oscillators with multiple waveforms, hard-sync and pulse width modulation
- 2 sub-oscillators
- SuperSaw emulation
- Osc mixer with ring modulator and separate noise source
- Pre-osc unison with variable detune and spread
- 2 filters than can run in series or parallel, each with 16 algorithms: low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, notch, comb, formant I/II, all-pass, waveshaper, resonator, resampler, low-pass + resampler, frequency shifter, analog low-pass and power low- and band-pass
- 2 ADSR envelope generators
- 2 LFO generators with sine, triangle, square, sawtooth and sample & hold waveforms, variable phase, fade-in time control and multiple trigger modes
- Master effects with chorus, phaser, rotor, EQ, delay and reverb
- Arpeggiator with deep sequencing capacities, per note transpose and randomization
- Chord memory
- 2-parameter morphing
- Sound library with more than 400 patches, each containing two sets of settings for morphing
- Patches are compatible between Mac and iPad versions
With all this, Sunrizer gives you the ability to create pads, leads, bass, and very diverse synth sounds.
Sunrizer is an AU 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X 10.7 and later. It is available for the introductory price of 45 € excl. taxes / $50 instead of $80 at beepstreet.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonarworks updates is calibration software Sonarworks has released version 3 of its Studio Speaker Calibrator Reference software for speaker and room acoustic adjustment.
- $100 off the bx_refinement plug-in in March The Plugin Alliance Plug-in of the Month is the Brainworx bx_refinement deharsh Mid/Side processor, and its is available for $99 only.
- The UAD Software in v8.0 Universal Audio had announced it at NAMM, its UAD Software is now available in version 8.0 with the famous Apollo Expanded and Console 2.0.