Synapse Audio updates Antidote RE to v1.2
Synapse Audio has updated its Antidote Rack Extension virtual synth for Reason to version 1.2.
Antidote RE is a VA-type virtual synthesizer developed specifically for the Propellerhead Reason 6.5/7 DAW. It features two stereo oscillator banks for stacking up to 50 oscillators per voice (more than 800 stereo oscillators in total when all voices are activated), with various waveforms and a Modifier feature per oscillator for enabling more options such as hard sync, PWM, waveform shapes mixing...
A multimode filter is also included, along with a modulation section with three envelopes, two LFOs, an arpeggiator and a matrix that allows for modulating any sound parameter. CV inputs can also be used to modulate the sound parameters from any Reason device.
Last, Antidote RE includes 8 effect modules that can be used simultaneously, with a 3-band EQ, a bass enhancer, a distortion, a phaser, a chorus, a delay, a reverb and a compressor.
Update v1.2 brings the following new features:
- Sallen-Key low-pass filter added
- 2 wavetables added to the oscillator section
- Reversed delay added
- CV outputs added for the LFOs and all the envelopes
- New patches
Antidote RE is available at the shop.propellerheads.se for 119€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- OverTone DSP emulates the Fairchild 670 OverTone DSP has launched the Windows version of its Fairchild 670 limiter emulation in 32 and 64-bit VST format.
- Metal week-end at XLN Audio XLN Audio offers a 50% rebate off its metal drum libraries for Addictive Drums through sunday.
- GarageBand on iOS compatible with Audiobus Apple has updated its GarageBand app for iOS devices to version 1.4, which brings the Audiobus support.