or
Create an account

or

Thread New IK Multimedia plugin?

• 5 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 New IK Multimedia plugin?
Just saw this on the main IK Multimedia website. Seems something new is coming, a version 3 to one of their products. What is cool is that you can guess what you think it is and then be entered to win the new plugin. Pretty cool huh? I am an avid IK user and am pretty excited. ( i think its SampleTank3.. but u can vote how u want) :)

check it out.. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/3teaser.php

py
Mmm, funny contest!

What about Amplitube 3? I guess guitarists hope it's Amplitube 3 and keyboard players hope it's SampleTank 3 ;)
No love for either of us! lol

IK has released a new version of their mastering software called T-Racks 3. Heres the info from their site..

IK Multimedia is proud to announce its new high-end mastering and mixing suite, T-RackS 3.

IK pioneered the analog-modeled mastering field with the first all-in-one software solution, the original standalone version of T-RackS that became a cult hit for a multitude of studios around the world. Now the new T-RackS 3 raises the bar again in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, offering unparalleled audio quality with scores of new and unique features.

BEYOND MASTERING

T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned mixes and masters.

* 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based* on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well as the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors

New T-RackS processors:
1. Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 (based on the Fairchild 670)
2. Vintage Tube Program Equalizer (based on the Pultec EQP-1A)
3. Opto compressor (based on the finest mastering Opto-compressor)
4. Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
5. High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer

Classic T-RackS processors:
1. Classic T-RackS Compressor
2. Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
3. Classic T-RackS Clipper
4. Classic T-RackS Equalizer

* New configurable mastering/mixing chain – run up to 12 parallel/series processors

* New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators

* New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs

* New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path

* New SCC™ technology coupled with IK's unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date

* Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more

py
:mdr:

Well... Surprising because I think the size of the market for IK is more synths & amp simulator, but I'm sure they know what they're doing. T-racks is cool, though, I have to listen to the new version soon!
Well i quite like previous t-racks versions. so i'm pretty interested in this release.
Anyone ever pick up T-Racks 3? Im curious on some users thoughts? I am actually downloading the demo as we speak!! You can get a 10 day demo from their website..

Anyone pick up on this yet? Please share thoughts..

thx.

py