Behringer Ultrabass BX1200
Behringer Ultrabass BX1200
wphantom wphantom
Publié le 03/16/06 à 23:47
Everything has been said, 120w, 2 channels, eq 4bandes + shape, octave, conenct ultra complete. kickback (can be switched back). approx 20kg

Use very standard

My opinion is somewhat apart because I use this amp with a bass (never tested with an electric bass). I'm in a register rather jazz.
I use the amp for almost a year and I am very satisfied.

I get to have in any situation good sound with my bass (Piezo cell directly connected to the amp). I'm depending on the situation to make some apoint equalization and especially find the right position of the button shape.

I do not know precisely what this button (in terms of sound) but it's very effective.

What is important for a bass that have a certain neutrality in the amplification (do not smother the mid / treble). Also most bass amps gives a very poor (electric bass sound) with a double bass. With the Behringer was a good response curve (with some slight eJust) which is well suited. This is probably why some are led to say it lacks bass (actually it was mainly the treble this which is not the case with other bass amps).

The size of HP (12 ") is not a problem for the bass or just people tend to rather look for HP to 12 see 10 or 8". It would seem that they be better able to reproduce the attack basses (too mvt surface to a 15 ").

That is the price paid (211 € at Thomann) it is very good for my bass (compared to the vast majority of bass amp). on the other hand, to be honest there are much better (I dream of a photo acoustic coda ... to 1500 €). But it's clear I keep my behringer until I can not afford the very high level (ca could last). I would do without hesitation that choice!