Behringer Ultrabass BX1200
Behringer Ultrabass BX1200
MGR/Aaron MGR/Aaron

« Behringer Ultrabass BX 1200 »

Published on 09/15/04 at 15:00
I purchased this bass amp through Musicians Friend for $279.99. I had never heard this
amp before, but I liked the features and portability of the amp. I also planned on returning the amp if I didn't like it in any way.

The price was excellent. The amp sounds excellent, in fact I sold my Ampeg SVT on ebay after a few weeks of playing with the Behringer. Don't get me wrong, Ampegs sound great, but they only sound like an Ampeg. The Behringer sounds like an Ampeg, Fender,Gallen Kruger or just about any other amp you can think of. With the money I made selling the Ampeg I was able to pay for the Behringer and buy a new guitar.

I really can't think of anything I don't like about his amp !

The quality and construction are excellent. I think they could sell at twice the price.

I have never regretted buying the Behringer BX 1200. Everything about this amp is excellent from the sound to the contruction to the power to the size. I would recommend this amp to anyone at any level.