< Tous les avis Behringer Ultrabass BX1200

Bass Guitar Combo Amp de la marque Behringer appartenant à la série Ultrabass

MGR/Lawdawg MGR/Lawdawg

« Behringer BX1200 »

Published on 08/13/07 at 15:00
Played guitar professionally 20+ years ago. Currently a bass player in a local mid life crises blues/rock band.

I wanted a starter combo amp. Checked out Musicians Friend and liked the price, although I was unfamiliar with Behringer products. Anyway for $199.00 I figured what the hell.

What the hell was right! I don't like anything about this amp. It is supposed to be 120 watts. In reality it's 60 watts per channel. I'm sorry, I digress. what I like anot this amp is that when the speaker blew after 16 days (No, I was not cranking it to its limit) while I was practicing scales, The warranty repair allowed me to donate this thing to a charity and writ it off.

The ultrabass function is a joke (Do any real musicians have a use for this??) I used a Fender Twin reverb as a gutarist and now that I've begun playing bass I'm embarassed to have used this amp. This product is strictly for beginners who are just starting to explore the world of music.

Construction was good, it was solid but overwieght (60+ pounds)

Buying this amp was a big mistake. Not that I'm so great (Although I am good) But this amp was way below standard in quality of it's eletronic components. I would be a better amp if they stripped all that ultrabass and sound shapeing crap off and made it one channel with the power they advertised.