Behringer Ultrabass BX1200
Behringer Ultrabass BX1200

Ultrabass BX1200, Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Behringer in the Ultrabass series.

MGR/scott 02/09/2004

Behringer Ultrabass BX1200 : MGR/scott's user review

« Behringer BX1200 Ultra Bass »

• Partager
I bought 2 of these units at Gracewinds Music in Corvallis for $249 a piece.

I am a proffesional bass player who plays for several different bands as well as having a band of my own. The band that I am a frontman for is a 3 piece with Bass, sax, and drums. The bass is the lead instrument in this group so the sound and command are important. I use a Behringer Bass V Amp as a pre amp and it controls two 1200's. The sound is amazing. It has never been too quite and with two of them a can have stereo or point them in different directions to fit the accoustics of the room. I could break some windows in a small room with this set up.

For the money it is kind of lame to complain about anything. Although the ultra bass is great for 1 or 2 notes, but any more than that and it is worthless. I use a preamp so I dont bother with the controls mounted on these units. The preamp controls give a little hiss that goes away with the use of an external preamp.

These things are solid and should last.

These things are amazing. They are ideal with a Behringer Bass-V amp or V amp Pro. The power and sound quality is great. I play with a lot of different people and every time and pull out my amps I get some funny looks. By the end of the first set people are either telling me to turn down or asking me where they could buy a Behringer. Save yourself 400 bucks and buy Behringer.