Cytomic Releases The Glue Bus Compressor
Cytomic has announced The Glue Bus Compressor Effect Plug-in - a 4-in, 2-out, Stereo Compressor (second stereo input for external side-chain processing).
- Accurate analog model of British mix bus compressor of the 80's.
- Attack time of up to 0.01 mS.
- Range knob to naturally control the maximum compression applied.
- Peak Clip to hard limit transients.
- DSP coded using C++ and assembler, Interface coded using the Juce framework (C++).
- Gain reduction meter (dB) 0 to -20.
- Peak clip LED.
- Threshold (dB): 0 to -40.
- Range (dB): 0 to Full (-oo).
- Makeup (dB): 0 to 40.
- Attack (mS): 0.01, 0.1, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30.
- Ratio: 2, 4, 10.
- Release (S): 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.2, Auto.
- Compression In (Switch): On, Off.
- Mix (%): Dry 0 to Wet 100.
- Peak Clip (Switch): On, Off.
- Side-chain HP (Hz): Off, 20 to 2000.
- External Side-chain In (Switch): On, Off.
Pricing & Availability:
The Glue is expected to be released Q1 2009.
It will be available from www.cytomic.com for $99 (+VAT where applicable) for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bremmers Updates MultitrackStudio 5 Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to version 5.11.
- Orange Tree Samples CoreBass Pear Orange Tree Samples has released CoreBass Pear, a bass sample library for Kontakt 2 and 3.
- MeldaProduction MEqualizerLinearPhase MeldaProduction has announced the release of MEqualizerLinearPhase, an 8-band linear phase equalizer designed for mastering but also suitable for mixing.