Korg D888
Anonymous
Published on 09/13/07 at 08:47
All adja t dit.Une output in the twelve o'clock would have been welcome (or 9)

USE

The interface of a good small table analog, recorder and more. (For simplicity)

SONORITS

Personally, nothing redire.Mais the fx section is a bit limited for those who would avoid buying a multi-effects: reverbs and delays only, with very little rglages

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use them for a good year, despite no probs use intensive.Et I've had bcanes !!!
The least:
Too poor fx section, it would not have t has would not drang me.
Plus:
Personally, it's the ease and rapidity for transfrer my tracks via USB (in comparison with the Tascam 2488 I also used and which reveals much more complex (boring) on ​​this point).

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- How do you report qualitprix?
- With the exprience, you do again this choice ?.</span>

Very good report qualitprix
Clear is also has a tude.Achet based dpanner for me, following a failure of my recorder, the D888 is now connected to my computer table and my coutes in my studio.C'est really the perfect complment my ordi.Mme if for recording more "chiads" I spend about 2488, but it is a matter of tracks numbers and fx ( not the same range but on a basic bcane type, the D888 absolutely not as a blush, quite the opposite !!!