Korg T3
Nonolepiano Nonolepiano
Published on 08/19/05 at 07:00
Nothing special ...
M1 is a 2 times more progs, and notch type 01 / W.
Floppy HD
ah, so ... MIDI IN, OUT A x2, B x2 OUT and THROUGH.

The edition is amliore sounds from the M1 grace the screen, user-friendly, where you can see the curves of the ADSR ...

Tablecloths powerful a standard sax, a horn owl, nice organs, pianos and E. gniaux.
Viton acoustic pianos, guitars ...
I had an M1, I have a 01 / W, I know the X3, Trinity, and Tritons, and I think the T3/M1 (same sound) and 01 / W are my prf rs .... (01, to a lesser extent)

Correction: I've realized APRS 1 year I am tired of T3 and not the 01 / W is really a tone even when the top ... I sold my T3 and I do not regret it ...

Gnial, powerful, the legends M1 amlior I bought just enough time for a personal musical project, to find the sounds of my ex M1, but I think I'll keep the end ...