Roland D-20
Roland D-20

Digital Synth from Roland .

Erba Erba
Publié le 02/08/08 à 15:32
Oh-la-la! The D-20!

I will not recite again the specs of this synth (hum) / workstation (re-hum) ...
It sounds ... D-20 that say?
The PCM block (when I think I should have to pay me a DX7 II FD has the time and what time ...)

Caca boudin and all-and all for the specs (s'cuez me, but it's late LOL)
Go, then maestro!

This is the stuff they love me the most confused was given to "work" with!
A friend, one day made a demo with.
I glory for that!

The manual is like a Pandora's box because there are what we do not try! LOL

Editing sounds is almost in-intuitive if one has not the programmer (PG-10 I think).
There is writing "Linear synthesize" on the left side and my faith is real, it's linear.
For example, it is difficult to replay the theme of "Beverly Hills Cop" with this machine.

Well no matter if I break this synth anyway I have one and I care! Even if it is stored somewhere, I do not know where?!

Will there be vintage ...?

It's been a century I have this thing, indispensable as useless!

But then I think back to musicos which began on this synth and thought it was amazing!

A multitimbral sequencer + + + effects on backup disks was still in the top has to have a machine at the time!

Ps: If you've read this far it's bravery!
Re-Ps: It's strange there is no D-20 for sale on eBay as I write these lines?