Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1
Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1

Drum Machine from Elektron belonging to the Machinedrum series.

sptarton sptarton
Publié le 09/04/10 à 12:06
There is no longer anything to add ...

BAR first that I had hands, therefore I've had a little trouble at first but it is very fast menus (previously I did not have that drum machine "simple" type korg Electribe). Skip this period one month all the way it is organized and above all seems simple LOGIC!
A quick glance at the manual (or everything is explained clearly) not refuse from time to time for some adjustments!

Even notice that others say it was crazy kicks, everything is triturated wish, wide range of sounds ... C IS FOR ALL THE LOOK AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Personally, I use to his drum kit (puissants!), I am not yet at the point on the sound effects (but that will come ...). Also I utis as master because it has an excellent internal clock .

positive point machine with which it takes some learning time (as with all me tell you) but once it is taken in hand is a treat! RESEARCH AND CREATIVITY, this should be your motto!

big negative: only 32 why not ???!! (Although it is possible to loop 2/3..patterns but it would have been more original with 64 steps)

If I was to do again resume without HESITATE, I just hope to have the chance to own a Monomachine side! AC must give!

ps: my setup: elektron (in master), roland sp 555, korg Electribe EA1 mkII