Sennheiser e 935

«  perfect! »

Published on 11/14/12 at 11:55
see specs of micro ...

I tried it today.

What I like least is not from the microphone but my pc sound card and who do not 2ms latency ...

I tried studio condenser microphones cheap (behringer B2, B1 Audio Project) Sennheiser E825 which did not suit me at all ... no presence for anything other than singing and yet it depends on the voice, the price is lower too ..

I had a sm58 who dropped ... it is still far from E935 ...

I have tried in a different context (sound on) a shure beta 87 microphone static scene ...

Well, in my context the E935 is perfect for me, I do not feel any Laise not taking beta 87 due to budget. I wonder if the E935 does not better on my voice.

When I pass my voice in the E935 I recognize, whether speaking, singing, sussurant, etc ... if you can push a little out bass monster (I mean in fact voice, the kind of his can be done to the beat box or didgeridoo), the airborne sound swooooooooosh are superb ... attendance is very good. Really happy with this microphone. Nothing to say for my use. I also rediscovered my way with the amateur beat box (it looks very good for this type of use but provide very good compression because it has plenty of gain and speakers will complain). When you do a kick in there wow it sounds!

Accuracy: between micro "studio" Beringher B2 and micro ... well I'd taken my studio dynamic microphone with this without any hesitation, B2 rotting my stamp like no other, in fact I'll sell it not B2.

Thank you, 95 euros fdp in hand with cover, tweezers and three flexible microphones, I do not regret a second.
Note that I bought used, the grid is a bit bumpy and the microphone clearly not well served as I had specified the seller ... it must be strong because it sounds of thunder.

No regrets on this purchase is worth celebrating!