Fender Classic '50s Precision Bass
Fender Classic '50s Precision Bass

Classic '50s Precision Bass, 4-string bass guitar from Fender in the Classic Precision Bass series.

Ranska 08/30/2007

Fender Classic '50s Precision Bass : Ranska's user review

This is a low-assembled in Mexico, but whose manufacture is makes us much. The finish is just amazing! I possde version Honey Blonde, she is beautiful with its gold plate. Precision microphones with two knobs (volume & Tone

The handle "maple" trs is comfortable. The instrument is not too heavy and is easily accde acute. The sound is powerful, easy to find, low rock par excellence!

Ideal for rock but also pop and blues. I use two bodies with a 350W Hartke. This is standard. But plug this bass a good head lamps or Ampeg Orange and it's killing!

I use this bass for 5 months. For anything I do not want to change it. The retro look is really nice and it sounds good trs. In my opinion, it is much better than the precision highway us, the finish is terrible. I bought new 644 euros at Thomann. Given the price diffrence, I do not see the intrt to buy a low precision us (s1 switch for example), the Classic SERIES is largely the case. Trs good report quality price.
DEFINITIONS In A MODEL upscale Mexico is made in a range between us!