Fender Classic '50s Precision Bass

«  An excellent tool »

Published on 10/19/11 at 07:29
Features:

Made in Mexico.
Alder body, anodized aluminum cover.
Bolt, 20 Frets, Scale 34 "(864mm), width at nut 44.5 mm.
1 piece maple fingerboard
Micro Fender Standard P - Bass / Single Coil, 1 Volume and 1 tone knob.

Details can be found easily on the Fender site.

This instrument is for my taste very well finished, has a resonance for my taste rare, even non-connected and playable without further adjustment.

Having played on the handle fairly low end (Thunderbird, Jazz Bass) adaptation to a thicker handle takes some time. This adaptation aside, the handle of accuracy is very nice.

The overall balance / ergonomics are good: no "diving header" and the weight of the instrument in the average.

My record is rather Rock'n'Roll / Heavy, the Precision is perfect. I use it more and more I think that depending on the game and in a certain amount of amp settings, effects used, this instrument can be used all styles.

The only exception for highly crystalline tones ...

I mainly play with headphones on a Bass PODxt.

I use it intermittently since 2009 by.

I have long wanted a Fender precision, and loving the models 'old' (vintage) I turned naturally to the model without trying it before ... GAS?

I am very pleased with this instrument, its look, build quality to its tone.

I do it again (s) that choice without any hesitation.